Connect Group

Connect Group

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Trust to Him!

Hold on tight in Him!! That is my principle to this firstly march. Although firstly of this year I have faced unstable condition, including the live of my Family and my Connect Group. I was getting trouble from my Connect Group during the period of 2013, February. Any member and disciple were offing and avoid any trouble by it. My feeling was getting serious to end the 'stay put' hold on to this Connect Group, and I have faced any personal trouble by some member that they seriously didn't like me personally or my leadership.
       But, from this experience I learned many precious values, when I decide to extended this struggle to 'stay put' and fight for it, it's not about to showing off because I'm strong or I capable for it. BUT, it's about how I have been proceed by it, that's make me more mature and how God would strengthened me :)
       So that, I became more mature in Him and tough with the principle of God to hold on to Him. And I keep pray and hoping for the fire revivals of God may came down, until now.

       About my Family, God already spoken through the vision by dream from my mom, is all about my Father, surely my heart was burden about it. I was hoping and pray for the salvation of my Father. I hoped he change and aware by God's presents and His desire about what will he do. Although my Family were looked like ideal family from any person who looked about us, but is not like that. Every Family would face any trouble and had different solution or how it ends.

Trust to Him, never underestimate God, or you will proved by yourself by God's fury, don't you??

No comments:

Post a Comment