Connect Group

Connect Group

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Feel something less??

This day, I feel something less than before... ><
About 'Using your time wisely'... Well, in fact I often using my free time when @home and when @school to update my status and seek for nearly new status from any person...
Get back!! Stand firm...
Never get stuck at one time, one place... I should be inspiring and motivating people that surround me, not getting stuck by my problems life...
This night I still feel sad thinking about my lovely pet - hamster called 'Popo'... :(
When in the afternoon, my mom cried for 1 hours, thinking about Popo that nearly died 30 minutes ago..
Popo is seen as our family that so cutey...
However, it's just a pet, I don't wanna get stuck from this situation...
Clock of Life is tick-tocking (Jam Kehidupan yang bertik-tok)

No comments:

Post a Comment